This has been an exciting spring for My Big Campus. Since the beginning of the year, my development team has added:
- MBC Documents -- a cloud-based word processor
- Schoolwork enhancements, including templates for quizzes and assignments and a redesigned user interface
- Social enhancements, including the ability to see who clicked "Yes!" on a post or comment
- Hosted school and district websites
- Bundles -- self-contained courseware modules that you can create, share, and remix
- Updates for the iOS and Android apps
And we're not done yet. You'll soon see a major update to the My Big Campus app for iOS, followed by a similar update to the Android version.
These redesigned apps will have almost all the features of the My Big Campus website. Here's a sneak preview of some of the new features:
- New navigation for more compatibility with the web version
- Ability to Stash content on the device for access without an Internet connection
- Support for Blogs and Bundles
This update will be available soon in the iTunes App Store. When the Android version is ready, you'll find it in Google Play (formerly Android Market) and the Amazon App Store. I'm looking forward to using the new features, how about you? Tell me about it in the Comments!